Thursday, February 14, 2008

Phat Camera Straps for SLR Cameras



Tired of that boring old black camera strap? I make quality fun phat camera straps for your SLR and DSLR cameras. My camera straps are made with a soft nylon that is just like a seat belt for durability. I wrap the nylon with fun fabrics to add charm to the basic camera strap. How many of you are tired of using that boring strap that says "Cannon"? I also have quick release buckles on my straps for fast camera removal or a fast way to change your strap. I have neck straps that are adjustable from 25-35 inches or longer straps to fit across your body at approx 43-53 inches. Prices start at 26.00 and I also have most NFL teams. You can view and purchase at PhatStraps.etsy.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Customized by Delight Design

Back to TOP