Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Slow Day

Today was a slow day. We didn't get any orders today despite posting on craigslist and yahoo sponsor search. I need to get some collars made for the upcoming craft show but chose to take the day off anyway. We have been fairly busy making collars that we are way behind on our favorite TV shows and to be honest, some chores too.
I decided to just run some errands and take a couple pics of my babies sporting their custom collars. We were able to get out for a couple of walks today, lately it's just been one walk a day but I was happy to get out for two today. I like taking them to the school up the street. The kids love seeing them and it's good socialization for the dogs. It was a nice relaxing day but back to making collars tomorrow. I'll post what I make on here tomorrow.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com | Customized by Delight Design

Back to TOP